How To Choose The Best Stock Image Site For You
There are a lot of really great stock image sites out there and it might seem difficult to choose the best one for you to use.
Here are some tips to consider when determining the best site for you:
- How many images will you need? Will you need to purchase single images or would a subscription be a better value for you?
- How much is your budget? knowing your budget limits will help you to find the right company to work with and the right subscription type. Paying more doesn't always mean you getting more value.
- Read the reviews. You'll quickly know by reading reviews if a company is worth giving your money to. Is their customer service willing to help when you run into trouble?
- Who doesn't love a great deal!? Contact the companies you're interested in and see who has any special offers going that you might not have known about.
- Make sure you read their terms and usage rules. You might sign up thinking you have the right to use images for commercial projects or print-on-demand. Call or email the company and be clear on your usage and let them tell you exactly what subscription you need to purchase.
|Vital Imagery Ltd|
I often hear people saying they can just get their images from Google or free stock image sites. The images on most "free" image sites are actually copyrighted and you will be liable for using them even if you are unaware of the infringement. Why take the risk? Use a reputable stock image company and make sure you and your business are not at risk.
Schools are also at risk. Vital Imagery Ltd offers two child-friendly websites specifically tailored for school use. Teachers and Students can safely use the images in class projects without worrying about the student or school being sued.
York University ordered to pay up after losing copyright battle
Houston School District Ordered To Pay $9.2 Million In Copyright Infringement Case
Visit these Vital Imagery Ltd sites to determine which site is best for you:
|Clipart ID: #292936|
Clipart.com School Edition
iCLIPART for Schools
For any questions or comments contact email@example.com