Oktoberfest Sayings, Captions and Images
Yes, autumn brings many splendid things like apple picking, Halloween, and
pumpkin spice everything, but the best of all it brings us Oktoberfest.
Although Oktoberfest in Munich, Germany that happens annually from mid-September to the beginning of October has come to an end. Things are ramping up for the start of Canada's Greatest Bavarian Festival in Kitchener-Waterloo.
Founded in 1969, it's the largest Oktoberfest celebration outside of Munich, Germany.
Oktoberfest Kitchener-Waterloo Canada
Here are some sayings and captions to help get you through Oktoberfest.
Let's start with some German:
- Willkommen zum Oktoberfest which is German for Welcome to Oktoberfest
- Prost! which is German for Cheers!
- Bitte which is German for Please; You’re welcome
- Danke which is German for Thank you
- Sprechen Sie Englisch? which is German for Do you speak English?
- Noch ein Bier, bitte! which is German for Another beer, please!
- Oans, zwoa, drei, g’suffa! which is German for One, two, three… drink!
- Wie heißt du? Ich heiße… which is German for What’s your name? My name is…
- Woher kommst du? which is German for Where are you from?
These captions and sayings will help you with your social media content:
- Beer is the answer, but I can't remember the question.
- Sip happens.
- Drunk me loves creating awkward situations for sober me.
- This beer tastes like I'm not going to work tomorrow.
- Friends bring happiness into your life. Best friends bring beer.
- 24 hours in a day. 24 beers in a case. Coincidence… maybe.
- Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer.
- Beer is the only reason I wake up every afternoon.
- You can't buy happiness, but you can buy beer… and that's kind of the same thing.
- I just rescued some beer. It was trapped in a bottle.
- You drink too much, swear too much, and your morals are questionable. You're everything I've ever wanted in a friend.
Great Oktoberfest photo's and vector images, to use in your social media posts and marketing materials, can be found at iCLIPART.com