Here are 5 ways to help get your creative juices flowing:
1. Random Keywords: When looking for great images to work with, enter a random keyword and search for that inspiration: I tried “yellow” and was very pleased with the variety of results. Try for yourself at iPHOTOS.com
2. Follow like minded groups or people on your social media platforms: Check out the competition or like minded groups and people to see what they are posting about, you might be surprised and better yet, inspired! The best social media platforms for businesses are: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn and Youtube
3. Let the “new this month” or "new this year" features help inspire you: On iPHOTOS.com you can search all the new photos or illustrations to help you get inspired. Check out the latest photography additions to the site here: iPHOTOS.com New This Month and New This Year
4. PANTONE Color of the Year 2020: The Classic Blue: look for inspiration from the elegant and enduring blue hue. This classic blue gives us the the feeling of relaxation and comfort: Color of the Year
5. Holidays and Special Dates: Check out our December Marketing Blog about many of the special dates and holidays you can use to help create marketing content.
Leave a message and tell us what inspires you with your content marketing