Celebrating Mother's Day During A Pandemic
Here are some ideas that can help make this the best Mother's Day possible:
1. Help keep local businesses going and surprise mom with an ordered meal, using delivery or curbside pickup and drop it off at your mother's house.
2. Send an online greeting. You can find great Mother's Day images to download safely from iCLIPART.com to print for a greeting or email a message.
Click here to view images for Mother's Day
3. Have a bouquet of flowers delivered.
4. Send her an e-card for her favourite store. Many businesses are still open online. Contact them to find out if they offer printable e-cards.
5. Get her garden ready for the season. Many garden centres will be re-opening and will possibly be offering delivery or curbside pickups.
6. Audio editions of 10 award-winning books will be available for free over a two-month period https://www.audible.ca/ep/listen-with-giller
7. Video call. There are many apps that offer video calls. This is great way to chat and let mom see the grand-kids.