Communicating with your Customers During a Crisis - Clipart.com
It is even more important in 2020 to be sure the lines of communication are open between you and your customers.
Communicating with your customers:
- Accuracy of information is important.
- Be proactive in your communications.
- Keep customers updated through different platforms about changes to your business (email, social media, newsletter, blog etc)
- Have patience during these unfamiliar times
- Inspire your audience. If your business is in a position to help others, do so by offering information about where donations are needed or donate products, time or money.
- Make sure customers can contact you easily through different methods and depending on your customer, they will have a preferred method of communication. (Phone, email, instant chat service through your website, or through social media accounts).