Valentine's Day 2021 - Clipart.com
Planning a romantic Valentine's Day, during a pandemic, doesn't sound like it could be much fun, but it is possible to celebrate with your significant other and stay safe. Here are few ideas to get you started:
1. Breakfast, lunch or dinner, plan a romantic meal for two. In bed or decorate a special table for two in part of the house.
2. A cozy popcorn and movie night
3. Plan an outdoor activity, like a hike or weather permitting an outdoor picnic.
4. Plan a DIY craft night for just the two of you or the whole family
5. Take an online class together
6. Write a love letter to each other or make your own greeting cards